A reputable institution is seeking to recruit a Water Plant Technician. Responsible to:
Head of Operations (Southern Water) Direct Reports:
N/A Main Functions and Responsibilities
• Daily checks at the water reservoir to ensure availability of water and pumping of water to clients.
• Daily inspection of water chambers to ensure that the meters are constantly working.
• Daily inspection of lawns where water lanes pass to ensure there are no leakages.
• Monthly reading of water meters on the last working day of every month together with a representative from Ghana water.
• Performing maintenance on water meters regularly to ensure they do not break down.
• Replacing of faulty water meters and gauges.
• Repair of leakages along water lines. Qualification Required & Experience Skills & Educational Requirements
• Maintenance experience on rivers osmosis plant.
• Ability to read and write technical report.
• Basic knowledge of electrical installations.
• Ability to fix and repair burst pipes.
• NVTI Certificate Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 October, 2020