Jonhord is seeking a web developer expert to be in charge of developing and managing the content of its websites. The desired candidate should be able to work on a full-time or part-time basis. This position is telework/ remote working friendly. Required Duties:
• Creating websites based on Photoshop layouts with the use of custom code and WordPress combined
• Design new templates/pages/modules that fit within the established style guide and brand system
• Add and maintain SEO friendly content to multiple WordPress built websites
• Continually update sites with new, visually impressive content, sales, new products, and general news concerning the sites.
• Make changes with the use of custom code to help visually improve websites
• HTML/CSS coding within existing CMS systems as necessary.
• Strengthen website security to prevent and avoid brute force and other forms of attack.
• Design any ads, banners or slides needed to make a page visually impressive
• Assist marketing design team with the creation of ads on an as-needed basis
• Assist e-commerce department with photographing and processing product shots, maintain inventory, clean up product pages and update photos and/or descriptions as needed
• Stay up-to-date on emerging design trends and best practices.
• Participate in discovery meetings with internal and external stakeholders for new digital projects
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale Ability to develop mobile apps is a plus
• Perform other duties as assigned Qualification Required & Experience You are a great fit if you have the following:
• At least 3 years experience designing, building and maintaining web sites.
• Extremely confident working WordPress and understand all aspect of the e-commerce workflow.
• Proficiency in web language, platforms, and programs, i.e., Java, HTML, PHP, Photoshop, Joomla; WordPress etc.
• Able to swiftly troubleshoot and fix common customer issues without much delay or downtime.
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to use good judgement to utilize users input to personalize and make website user friendly without comprising quality and security.
• Ability to edit and customize WordPress themes and plugins to meet website requirement.
• Ability to understand website logs and take appropriate actions. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 March, 2021