• Work on various web services & applications including front and back-end development.
• Contribute exciting ideas and opinions in applying new and emerging technologies.
• Work in the development and evolution of the current web-based systems
• Identify, triage and fix bugs based on user feedback and internal testing.
• Ensure code is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices and/or operating systems. Qualification Required & Experience
• Excellent grasp of PHP (knowledge of other languages added bonus)
• Experience working with external web APIs (via REST, HTTP-based RPC & SOAP).
• Experience with databases (MySQL, MSSQL or PostgreSQL).
• Solid understanding of good UI and UX design.
• Ability to translate a static layout (wireframes, Photoshop mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application.
• Good understanding of web application security and vulnerability management.
• Good understanding of how the typical web stack functions from the server side to the browser (LAMP mostly).
• Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements.
• Familiarity with version control systems (git, subversion or mercurial).
• Understanding of web development best practices (e.g. responsive design for multiple target devices including mobile, graceful degradation etc.).
• Understanding of web accessibility best practices.
• HND/ Degree holder, we encourage students graduating this year to apply to be engaged as National Service Posting. Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Apply with your CV and examples of recent work(s) that highlight your abilities (Code samples & links to GitHub or Bitbucket pages preferred). Send all documents to: [email protected] Closing Date:
14 June, 2013
The subject of the email should be: Web Developer.
All phone calls will be rejected. Only responses received by email will be reviewed.