Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the following positions at Ghana Technology University College: Webmaster Primary Responsibilities
• Include the conceptualization, design, analysis, maintenance, accessibility and continuous improvement of the university's websites.
• This position will also research, develop, coordinate and implement enhancements to the websites to support a number of priority initiatives, especially those pertaining to student recruitment and use interactive media to increase user engagement that furthers the University's mission, vision, and goals
• Coordinate with team members and University staff to produce engaging, useful, informatibe, attractive and responsive websites that focus on the end user Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, web development / design, multimedia, journalism, communications or a related field with at least 3 years of experience in website design, enhancement, and maintenance.
• Proven knowledge of design fundamentals - including UI/UX, responsive and accessibility design, as well as familiarity with information architecture. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates) electronically to: [email protected]
Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to: the Registrar, Ghana Technology University College, PMB 100, Accra-North Closing Date:
28 February, 2019