Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the following positions at Ghana Technology University College: Webmaster
• Include the conceptualization, design, analysis, maintenance, accessibility and continuous improvement of the university's websites.
• This position will also research, develop, coordinate and implement enhancements to the websites to support a number of priority initiatives, especially those pertaining to student recruitment and use interactive media to increase user engagement that furthers the University's mission, vision, and goals
• Coordinate with team members and University staff to produce engaging, useful, informatibe, attractive and responsive websites that focus on the end user
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, web development / design, multimedia, journalism, communications or a related field with at least 3 years of experience in website design, enhancement, and maintenance.
• Proven knowledge of design fundamentals - including UI/UX, responsive and accessibility design, as well as familiarity with information architecture.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates) electronically to:
Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
Ghana Technology University College,
28 February, 2019