A reputable company is looking to hire a dynamic Website & Creative Designers to perform creatives, website designing, and video tasks. You should have 3 years of experience in a well-functioning company and a background in Website designing, animation, editing, and creative designs. Having a video production and IT experience will be an added advantage. 1) GRAPHIC DESIGNER Responsibilities:
• Initiate concepts, Plan and execute creative designs
• Develop copy for advertising purpose
• Design of brand books / Brand manual.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Social Media management - Social media audit, content creation, Analysis, and Evaluation.
• Shooting and Editing of videos and Photos,
• Ability to animate
• Ability to initiate, research, and develop creative strategies to enhance brand positioning.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must possess other related skills in the creative designing field. Job Overview
• The Website & Creative Designers will be responsible for logo and layout designs for printand electronic media including websites, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, productlabels, reports, and advertisements.
• He/she should be able to design and build websites.
• The candidate will be responsible for the management of the website and all social media pages including technical aspects, such as load time and site traffic measurement to ensure the right bandwidth is always available for visitors.
• The ideal candidate should be able to use two or three-dimensional art to create visual concepts.
• He/she should be able to understand how to communicate brands visually and effectively especially in the digital space. Qualification Required & Experience Required Education
• A degree in publishing & design, communications, marketing, or degree in fine arts is a standard requirement.
• A professional proficiency in a related field will be an added advantage.
• Superior creative acumen, conceptual skills, and a solutions mindset. 2) WEBSITE DESIGNER Responsibilities:
• Ability to develop and maintain websites.
• Ability to code, understanding programming, and create software when required.
• blogging and Writing brief articles for websites and social media.
• Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
• Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
• Ability to design and create copy for advertising and branding purposes.
• Designing, engaging, and responsive landing pages
• Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites.
• Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability.
• Employing industry and design best practices through the website build process.
• Conducting website testing
• Ability Working with the marketing, brands, and IT team to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into a website.
• Ability to Providing internal and external support throughout the build and launch a process of a website.
• Support to the IT Team.
• Social media management will be an added advantage
• Must possess other related skills in web designing.
• Research to develop creative strategies to enhance brand positioning
• Prepare quarterly reports. Skills:
• Web and Graphic design
• Editing (documentary, TV Commercials, jingles)
• Strong graphic design skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suit, After Effect, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, etc.)
• Communication skills
• Team player Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree, HND, or Diploma 2. Professional Certificates or its equivalent in Web and Graphic design Salary:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send an email to: [email protected]
Attach your current CV. The subject should be “Web & Creative Designer
”. Job Type: Permanent /Full Time Work Experience: 3 years minimum Reporting: Head, Brand Communications and Business Development. Closing Date:
15 July, 2021