The Job Holder will be responsible for ensuring that patients receive consistent and comprehensive clinical care as well as supervising and training staff including auxiliary support personnel of the Danpong Clinic. Main Responsibilities
• Supervising medical assistants, nurses and auxiliary support personnel involved in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care services throughout the facility
• Ensuring highly consistent quality health delivery in a cost effective manner.
• Providing diagnosis, treatment and referral of patients when appropriate
• Developing individualized care plans for the patients in close discussion with them and their care givers in order to reduce in-patient care.
• Following up patients through acute clinical treatment with the aim of facilitating early recovery.
• Ensuring that all patients referred to the clinic receive robust and holistic management.
• Undertaking reviews of patients’ medications and adjusting therapy as required
• Regularly monitoring/reviewing patients and acting promptly should the patient’s condition deteriorate.
• Liaising closely with the key stakeholders at all times to advise and co-ordinate provision of effective healthcare
• Communicating information to patients, and care assistants in an understandable form to ensure their co-operation in treatment
• Maintaining accurate and contemporaneous documentation both electronic and paper to ensure timely and effective communication
• Ensuring patient confidentiality and protection of patient information.
• Dealing responsibly with challenging situations and consequences in accordance with professional ethics. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
MB. ChB from a recognized University and a registered member of the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana Additional Requirements
• Must possess professional demeanor
• Have the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must possess strong communication skills
• Must have a courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminologies and calculations Work Experience
• Minimum of two years working experience in a related position. Deliverables
• Monthly Departmental Report, outlining productivity, personnel training, operations and challenges (if any)
• Monthly Supply/Procurement Report Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 March, 2017