Under the supervision of the Project Leader, the key responsibilities of the Fund Manager and Monitoring Expert include:
• Setting up a transparent structure, including procedures, regulations and evaluation criteria for the Business Opportunity and Research & Development Funds;
• Monitoring the implementation of the awarded co-financing projects, visit project activities and ensure the narrative and financial reports are on time and in accordance with the GhanaVeg regulations;
• Assist companies (within the limits of the Funds’ Procedures) in submitting proposals;
• Assist the Project Leader in finalizing the overall half-yearly project reports (both financial and narrative).
• Assist the Project Leader and Finance & Administration team in budget planning and monitoring and in the compliance with Finance & Administration policies and procedures. Qualification Required & Experience
Only those candidates whose work experience and education meet the mandatory requisites below will be considered for the position:
• Minimum five years’ experience in setting-up and managing a grants facility;
• Master’s degree in one of the following: business administration, finance, economics, accounting, and/or related field;
• Professional working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of projects, preferably in the agricultural sector;
• Excellent skills in using computer Microsoft office applications such as Word and Excel.
• Excellent analytical, writing, planning and communication skills;
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment; Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please read these carefully. Failure to comply will adversely affect your application.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their applications in English in the form of a one page letter and current CV describing their experience, qualifications and three reference contacts by email. Emails should be sent to the Regional HR Officer at:- [email protected]
with copy to [email protected] Closing Date:
12 December, 2013
Applicants should indicate in the subject line of the email: GhanaVeg Senior Business Advisor Position or GhanaVeg Fund Manager and Monitoring Expert Position. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview scheduled in Accra. No telephone queries will be responded to. The interview will consist of a panel interview and may include a written and/or oral test in English.