Frannan International, managers of the Ghana Field Support Services Project (FSSP), seeks to engage the services of a Women's Economic Empowerment Consultant to provide professional, technical, strategic and advisory consulting services to the Canadian development assistance programme in Ghana.
Full Time Consultant (up to 20 days/month)
Scope of Work
• The Gender Equality Consultant will work closely with the development section of the High Commission of Canada to provide technical services and advice on gender equality issues, trends and practices as they relate to the Canadian development programme and projects in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor's degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in a field related to gender equality (such as: gender studies, political science, law, human rights).
• Minimum of 8 years of experience working in gender equality, at least 5 of which should be in Ghana.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a technical capacity on gender equality policy and/or program delivery for government, a bilateral or multilateral development institution or a civil society organization.
• Demonstrated experience related to project planning, implementation, monitoring or evaluation.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Those considered to meet the minimum requirements will be invited to receive the Request for Proposals (RFP) for this consultancy.
• CVs and cover letters should be submitted to the Field Support Services Project (FSSP Ghana) office at No. 36 Church Crescent - GL-014-1024 Labone - Accra
or call 0556-144136
• Applicants residing outside of the Greater Accra Region ONLY can submit bye-mail to:
: 27 July, 2018
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.