We are a reputable Equity Holding Company currently into Finance, Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estates, Security Services, Advertising and Insurance Department:
Directorate Reports Directly to:
Group CEO Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing primary research and coverage on specific industries and companies
• Recommending portfolio trades based on fundamental credit research, relative value analysis, and liability/product needs
• Monitoring existing portfolio holdings and ratings
• Analyzing the impact of portfolio trades/strategies on the Company’s financials
• Analyzing new opportunities to take significant equity positions in public / private companies where the company can influence strategic direction to create value
• Utilize performance and analytical databases and related index benchmarks.
• Preparing investment memoranda and Investment Committee materials for senior leadership.
• Directing and executing special ongoing projects including asset class studies, evaluation and implementation of new products and systems
• Preparing analysis to illustrate trends, payoffs, and possible risks of various investment opportunities
• Monitoring financial and risk reporting from investments including review of regulatory filings and financial statements.
• Ensuring that investment activities adhere to the organization’s investment guidelines and strategies
• Maintaining well-organized records supporting fund investments
• Other duties as required Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing securities analysis, credit analysis, or investment research
• Advance degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics)
• Investment related professional designation and securities registration preferred
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory) Other Skills
• Solid knowledge of financial markets, as well as the asset management industry, including products and trends.
• Excellent communication skills, specifically writing and presentation skills.
• Must have the ability to multitask, build relationships, and think strategically to deliver ideas and information on a timely basis.
• Must demonstrate exemplary leadership skills and confidence during management and client meetings
• Must be a detail-oriented and have the capacity to work in a collaborative team environment that is results oriented.
• Unquestionable integrity Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may apply by email with detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to: [email protected]
• with the position (General Manager) as the subject of the mail. Closing Date:
15 December, 2013