A reputable Hotel in Tema has vacancy for a General Manager to manage the affairs of the company. Key Responsibilities / Skills
• You will oversee day to day operations at the organization and report directly to the Managing Director.
• You will manage revenue and costs and be responsible for planning and delegating all aspects of the hotel operations.
• You will coordinate the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments / Assistant Managers and supervise the execution.
• You are guest oriented and handle complaints efficiently.
• You have exceptional communication skills and are proactive.
• You love helping and leading your team by example to success.
• You are multi-skilled and you understand the business.
• You are able to work by yourself, in a team and to take initiatives. Qualification Required & Experience
• Level of Education:
Bachelor `s Degree or Advanced Diploma
• Areas of Study:
Hospitality Management or related field
• Professional Experience:
At least 5 years within the hotel industry
English, French (optional) Salary:
Tema How to Apply For the Job
Application letters and CV’s should be sent to: The Managing Director, P. O. Box CO 3998, Tema
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
14 September, 2017