• The Veritas Bridge Group is a group of companies with a passionate team of experts.
• The Veritas Bridge Advisory (a subsidiary of The Veritas Bridge Group) offers Accountancy, Tax, Advisory and Verification services to corporate and sophisticated clients.
• We seek to hire an enthusiastic and engaging individual to lead the Advisory team in creating long – term trusting relationships with our clients. The holder of this position will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new business opportunities. Core Duties:
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to advisory clients;
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
• Meeting and interviewing clients;
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit;
• Preparing accounts and tax returns;
• Auditing financial information;
• Analysing accounts and business plans;
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation;
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis;
• Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines;
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements;
• Developing and managing financial systems/models; Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Masters Degree in Accounting Finance.
• Qualification in ACCA / ICA.
• Experience in Accounting & Finance,
• Experience in the role of Financial Manager or Accountant SKILLS
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
• Able to manage, guide and lead team to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Proficiency in IT and user of finance software
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Self-motivation & integrity
• Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
• Business acumen and interest
• Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Team working and analytical ability Location:
Spintex How to Apply For the Job
Email CV and cover letter to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 August, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.