Our organization is a leading player in the financial services and pensions industry and looking forward to expand our operations. As a result, we seek to attract and ultimately engage highly qualified individuals to fill in these senior position: Head of Business Development and Client Relations
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Develop business and marketing plans in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer to increase the number of clients
• Take the leading role in the company's branding and media communication activities such as press release, advertisements, marketing events, and web site
• Research the market to identifying new business opportunities
• Initiate business discussions with prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up to close the business deals
• Respond to the client queries regarding the products and service delivery in a timely fashion
• Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
• Develop creative strategies to retain the clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations
• Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
• Participate in industry forums, client discussions and conferences as a representative of the organization
• Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a master's degree in a relevant field with not less than 5 years of relevant experience in a similar senior management position
• Good understanding of the financial and pensions market
• Must be highly analytical with a working knowledge of excel
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their application letters with their CVs to:
Kindly indicate the role as the subject of the email.
01 April, 2016