The successful candidate for this role will join our Enterprise team as Head, Enterprise Operations in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Enterprise and will be responsible for all O&M activities to deliver the service availability target for B2B customers in the most cost-effective way: The Head, Enterprise Operations will also ensure all B2B customer links, network element operations, support and drive vendor support management to meet the set KPIs.
• Develop operating procedures and processes for coordinating, updating and resolving service incidents for customers within agreed SLA;
• Provide bespoke incident management for customers within the framework of annual targets for revenues and customer satisfaction;
• Provide professional service assurance input to the creation and maintenance of the team’s annual plan and budget;
• Manage operations of ENOC and third-party contractors to resolve all B2B customer service issues and ensure performance SLAs are met;
• Work with the commercial team and other stakeholders to identify major customer service concerns and address the issues;
• Agree on a set of performance KPI targets for service assurance and regularly measure and report on progress to the commercial team;
• Ensure the quality management processes within incident management is fully integrated and its effectively deployed on a day-to-day basis;
• Provide performance data on incident resolution to support management decision-making;
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws;
• Ensure proper integration of all new commissioned links received from the delivery team;
• Build strong relationship with commercial teams, solution vendors to facilitate better understanding of customer needs and delivery of optimal design solutions that meet customer requirements.
• Responsible for resolution of all Enterprise Link Outages with regular updates on resolution paths and action plans in order to maintain the maximum service availability and avoid unnecessary revenue deduction.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Telecom Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines; possession of an MBA is a plus;
• Professional Certification in CCNA, will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of six (6) years’ relevant working experience in the Telecommunication industry;
• Must demonstrate in-depth understanding and previous experience of enterprise products and solutions development;
• Experience in troubleshooting and correcting Jitter, Latency, and Packet loss across public or enterprise networks using network analysis tools;
• Strong technical knowledge in telecommunications, IP networks & technologies, Design & Quality drivers in the Enterprise environment.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
10 July, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.