We are looking for a result-oriented individual with strong background enterprise solutions to join our Enterprise Team as Head, Enterprise Solution in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Enterprise Solutions and will ensure the maximization of business revenue through capturing customer request and service specifications, planning and designing all solutions for enterprise customers. The Head, Enterprise Solutions will review and develop enterprise solutions and managing in-life solutions to ensure complete mobile, fixed data and voice, wireless, collocation services and cloud solutions availability within the Business Solutions Portfolio.
• Ensure customer solutions are cost-effective, optimal in delivery costs and schedule and meet quality specifications
• Develop technical documentation, functional specification and high-level designs of customer solutions including BOM, BOQ.
• Work with stakeholders to verify the availability, suitability and allocation of resources for solutions designs and provisioning;
• Design solutions for B2B customers including fixed telephony, dedicated internet, LANs, WANs, backbone transport capacity, last-mile connections based on fibre or MW radios;
• Ensure customer requirements (incl. SLAs) are fully captured and aligned between relevant stakeholders;
• Directly liaise with the external customer to avoid ambiguities and misinterpretation of technical requirements;
• Provide technical support, consultancy and fast-track solution proposals for bid processes for the business units;
• Develop solutions supported by market data and competitive analysis and prepare business cases demonstrating ROI;
• Manage in-life solutions on a profit and loss account basis, using performance data to make product investment and withdrawal decisions;
• Manage product withdrawal, ensuring that alternative solutions are available to customers, that a migration path to alternative services is properly planned and that the changes are effectively communicated;
• Provide support to the sales team in developing sales proposals, making presentations and closing sales deals;
• Support marketing communications to develop effective communications on products, services and brand;
• Build strong relationship with commercial teams, solution vendors to facilitate better understanding of customer needs and delivery of optimal design solutions that meet customer requirements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Telecom Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines; possession of an MBA is a plus;
• Professional Certification in CCNA, will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of six (6) years’ relevant working experience in the Telecommunication industry;
• Must demonstrate in-depth understanding and previous experience of enterprise products and solutions development;
• Strong technical knowledge in telecommunications, IP networks & technologies, Design & Quality drivers in the Enterprise environment.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
11 June, 2018
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.