Our client is an upcoming Savings & Loans company in Ghana with their eyes for the top. The company is recruiting highly competent, experienced and result-oriented professionals to join its pioneer team. These positions will provide vibrant career opportunities and offer very competitive remunerations and unparalleled job satisfaction. Job Summary
This department is the brain of the company.The right candidate will supervise the Financial Control Unit. The Candidate must be able to:
• Read & dissect a financial company balance sheet.
• Scan the environment for business and other relevant commercial news to enable the company expand its network & others.
• Plan & prepare the annual operating budgets of the company d.Prepare the periodic financial and other management information statements needs of the Regulatory bodies, The Board & Management of the company.
• Handle the ALCO & other Management business meetings except the Credit reviews.
• Any other assigned duties by the Board & Management. Additional Info:
In addition to specific requirements of the positions, a minimum of first degree from a reputable university is a must have for the position. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should submit their application to this email address below: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 November, 2013