Our client, a Multinational Independent Power Producer (IPP) Job Description
The Head of Procurement shall be responsible for overseeing all the steps that make up the supply chain process. She/he will supervise the product from its raw material stage to its processed stage. Role reports to the Managing Director Role Specific Requirements
• Supervise the entire planning process from procurement, manufacturing, inventory control, distribution and logistics.
• Communicate with key personnel and line managers in the procurement, manufacturing, inventory control, distribution and logistics department of the organization to ensure they work in within the organizations objectives
• Examine the production process at hand and take necessary steps for improvement and cost reduction
• Develop and implement long term goals in order to ensure efficiency.
• Mentoring abilities towards the subordinates in all the departments.
• Maintain good relationships with vendors and ensure that the flow of materials remain unhampered.
• Ensure budgetary control
• Prepare annual budget for approval Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters Degree from a recognized university in supply chain, purchasing or logistics
• 8 years minimum experience in supply chain, logistics or procurement preferable in the energy industry with 5 years in managerial role
• Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) | Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management (CISCM) | Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
• Good oral and written communication
• Strong IT background in MS suite
• Good presentation skills
• Good understanding of consumer marketing and supply chain management Person Specific Requirements
• High Integrity
• Analytical skills
• Team Player
• Performance driven & goal oriented
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Good presentation skills Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
Interested Applicants with Masters Degree only should forward their CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 May, 2018