BASICS International, has been in existence for 15 years, provided much need social services to woman and children in Ghana. Our mission to ensure young girls stay in school, a boarding house has been developed to help them stay focused, and have an environment that promotes good value, moral and conducive learning environment. Job Summary
Reputable NGO, seeking a HOUSE MANAGER/ HOUSE MOTHER to oversee the day to day operations of the home.
Girls, are self-efficient, however need guidance like all children do. All girls attend school during the day, and have outlines activities. The role of House Mother is very important
• She is an integral part of the boarding community and fulfills many functions ranging from managing the general state of the House to acting as a formal and informal conduit of information.
• Responsible for the welfare and well-being of students within the boarding house with the goal of providing a caring, safe and happy environment.
• She has the role of being a maternal influence for the girls in boarding.
• The housemother will OVERSEE/SUPERVISE and facilitate every aspect of running a home, and raising young girls.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position. Qualification Required & Experience
• RETIREES WELCOMED.
• Candidate MUST be at least 30 years of age
• Must speak English and GA.
• Must be Literate ( able to read and write )
• Available to start immediately. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit a letter of application outlining qualifications and other skills to:- [email protected]
Or hand deliver to BASICS international ( Behind the Chorkor Police Station)
attn: Adoley. Closing Date:
21 December, 2015 Strictly NO CALLS