Education / Training
Job Vacancy For House Mother At BASICS International
BASICS International, has been in existence for 15 years, provided much need social services to woman and children in Ghana. Our mission to ensure young girls stay in school, a boarding house has been developed to help them stay focused, and have an environment that promotes good value, moral and conducive learning environment.
Reputable NGO, seeking a HOUSE MANAGER/ HOUSE MOTHER to oversee the day to day operations of the home.
Girls, are self-efficient, however need guidance like all children do. All girls attend school during the day, and have outlines activities.
The role of House Mother is very important
• She is an integral part of the boarding community and fulfills many functions ranging from managing the general state of the House to acting as a formal and informal conduit of information.
• Responsible for the welfare and well-being of students within the boarding house with the goal of providing a caring, safe and happy environment.
• She has the role of being a maternal influence for the girls in boarding.
• The housemother will OVERSEE/SUPERVISE and facilitate every aspect of running a home, and raising young girls.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Qualification Required & Experience
• RETIREES WELCOMED.
• Candidate MUST be at least 30 years of age
• Must speak English and GA.
• Must be Literate ( able to read and write )
• Available to start immediately.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit a letter of application outlining qualifications and other skills to:-
Or hand deliver to BASICS international ( Behind the Chorkor Police Station) attn: Adoley.
Closing Date: 21 December, 2015
Strictly NO CALLS