Housekeeper Purpose of the job:
To ensure general cleanliness and the smooth running of the home. Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping all areas of the Home, including all toilets, clean and tidy. This includes washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning and sweeping as appropriate. Discuss with the residents and/or individual rights and choices in relation to room cleaning.
• Ensuring that all cleaning equipment/materials are maintained in a safe, clean and efficient working condition. Where an item of equipment requires repair this should be reported to the Administrator.
• Ensuring that the Administrator is aware of the need for replacement materials and equipment for the satisfactory performance of the duties.
• Maintaining a friendly contact with users or residents respecting their right to choices, dignity, privacy and confidentiality at all times.
• Ensure the daily meals to be ready at the prescribed time of the residents, washing clothes, and follow the policies and procedures prevailing at the residence.
• To undertake such other duties as may be determined from time to time Qualification Required & Experience
• Be a Secondary School graduate
• Possessed over 2 years experience in housekeeping
• Experience in cooking is a plus
• Be a trustworthy person
• Be hardworking Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and cover letter to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 January, 2014