Frannan International, managers of the Ghana Field Support Services Project (FSSP), seeks to engage the services of a Women's Economic Empowerment Consultant to provide professional, technical, strategic and advisory consulting services to the Canadian development assistance programme in Ghana. Status:
Part Time Consultant (up to 10 days/ month) Duration:
Two (2) years (with possibility of 1year renewal) Scope of Work
• The Inclusive Financial Services Consultant will work closely with the development section of the High Commission of Canada to provide technical.
• Services and advice on Inclusive Financial Services issues, trends and practices as they relate to the Canadian development programme and projects in Ghana. Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor's degree from a recognised post-secondary institution in finance or related subject matter (such as: business administration, commerce, accounting or economics).
• Minimum of 8 years working in the banking sector with specialisation in microfinance and/or small business lending, at least 5 of which should be in Ghana.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical capacity on financial sector policy and/or program delivery for government, a bilateral or multilateral development institution or a civil society organisation
• Demonstrated experience related to project planning, implementation or monitoring or evaluation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Those considered to meet the minimum requirements will be invited to receive the Request for Proposals (RFP) for this consultancy.
• CVs and cover letters should be submitted to the Field Support Services Project (FSSP Ghana) office at No. 36 Church Crescent - GL-014-1024 Labone - Accra
or call 0556-144136
• Applicants residing outside of the Greater Accra Region ONLY can submit bye-mail to: [email protected] Closing Date
: 27 July, 2018 ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.