• To assist execute the company’s internal audit plans to secure business assets and maximize shareholder value. Key Accountabilities
• Prepare working papers and execute audit programmes and determine compliance with professional standards and company policies.
• Monitor each assigned job to ensure that the work is proceeding on schedule
• Assess adequacy of audit programmes, working papers and recommend additions
• Perform audits of financial transactions Assist the Deputy Audit Manager in developing audit plans.
• Actively support the risk management process
• Assist in carrying out investigations when put under enquiry.
• Assist with the review and audit of compliance with policies, plans , procedures, laws and regulations,
• Assist with the review and audit of the accomplishment of established objectives and goals for operations and programmes and whether the operations and programmes are being carried out as planned.
• Drafting of reports as necessary for the approval of the Internal Audit Manager. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors’ Degree in Science, Business Administration, Finance, Humanities or its Equivalent
• 3 years’ experience in Auditing in a Non-Bank Finance Company Environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must be computer literate. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should apply by e-mailing their CVs and other career details to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 December, 2013