We are a non-bank financial institution licensed by the Bank of Ghana to provide financial services. As part of our expansion program and business strategy, we require the services of smart, confident and performance oriented professionals to be employed as Internal Audit Officers. Role Summary
To conduct performance, follow-up, surprise audits and investigations on fraud related matters in the audit universe of the company to ensure that all sections are complying with laid down internal control policies and procedures. Job Responsibilities
• Check the branch’s adherence to all policies and procedures.
• Checks branch compliance with accounting and internal control.
• Ascertains the existence and true value of accounts.
• Review allocated budgets against actual expenditures leading to variance report and to report any discrepancies.
• Checks the inventory list and depreciation schedule.
• Prepare quality audit work papers.
• Discusses the audit process with branch management and staff prior to conducting it, and afterward to clarify initial findings and recommendations.
• Prepare quality audit reports.
• Follow-up to assess the branch’s compliance with audit recommendations and report same. Qualification Required and Experience
• Minimum of first degree in accounting related field.(B.Com / BSc preferred)
• Minimum of 2-3 years audit experience in a similar position or auditing environment.
• Partly qualified in ACCA part 2 or ICAG parts 3.
• Computer expertise especially in IDEA auditing tool, MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint. Competence
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Problem analyzer and providing practical solution.
• Ability to conduct thorough investigation.
• Must pay attention to details.
• Must be trustworthy and a person of integrity.
• Must be results oriented. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please note that only those who meet the requirements of this position should apply and only short listed candidates would be contacted. Application letters with CVs should be sent by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 January, 2014