Gbi Rural Bank Limited
Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Internal Auditor At Gbi Rural Bank Limited (Hohoe, Volta Region)
The above rural bank is currently going through a complete overhaul and resuscitation. The bank therefore is seeking to employ highly motivated, dynamic honest and experienced individuals to form its management team to turnaround operations within the shortest possible time.:- Internal Auditor
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the efficient working of the Internal Control System in the bank.
• Ensure the integrity of daily transactions through random and snap checks.
• Supervise all audit work in the bank.
• Rectify all audit queries from the External Auditors, the Bank of Ghana and ARB Apex Bank Ltd.
• Examine records of the bank to ascertain their genuineness with a view of eliminating fraud.
• Pre-audit all major purchases.
• Ensure the bank satisfies all its tax and social responsibilities.
• Plan audit programmes and assist Bank of Ghana
• Examination Team and External Auditors on assignments at the bank.
• Develop Internal Control questionnaires and other tools necessary for the effective operation in the bank.
• Submit Audit reports monthly to the Audit Committee and quarterly to the Board with copies to the General Manager (GM) if need be.
• Report to the Board.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Professional qualification in Accounting with three (3) years working experience
• University degree in Accounting with three (3) years working experience.
• HND Accounting with five (5) years working experience in rural banking. Last position held
• should not be below an Assistant Accountant's Grade.
• Good knowledge of T 24 and Microsoft Office application.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send a current resume, copies of relevant certificates and cover letter to:
P. O. Box HH389,
Closing Date: 17 December, 2015