A reputable furniture manufacturing company located in Accra is looking for a competent inventory Analyst to monitor and report on the company's inventory. Job Summary
• The successful candidate will offer recommendations to ensure ideal levels of inventory in the warehouse and in stores.
• Prospective candidates with extensive inventory control experience in a warehouse setting are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities
• Devise ways to optimise inventory control procedures.
• Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
• Ensure product stock is adequate for all channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
• Advise management on order trends to replenish stock, avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
• Analyse data to anticipate future needs
• Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
• Collaborate with production and technical team and other staff to ensure business goals are met
• Report to senior management on stock levels, issues etc. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field.
• Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPI M) will be a plus.
• Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
• Excellent knowledge of inventory management software (e.g ERP)
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
• An analytical mind with strong math skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Reliable and trustworthy Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Applicants with the requisite skills & qualifications should please apply to the address below: [email protected]
Please indicate the position in the subject area when applying online Closing Date:
26 August, 2017