We are looking for an experienced investigations expert to join our Corporate Security team as Investigation Officer in the Compliance and Corporate Security Department. (S)He will report to the Chief Compliance, Ethics and Corporate Security Officer and will be responsible for the successful resolution of investigations related to losses, crimes perpetrated, insider threats, and dishonesty. The Investigation officer will also conduct relevant compliance and fraud investigations relating to the business and ensure we adhere to Global and local fraud policies, as well as local and international best practices. Key Responsibilities
• Undertake both fraud and non-fraud related compliance investigations;
• Produce high quality investigation reports capturing findings and recommendations to the business as and when required;
• Build credibility with both internal and external stakeholders;
• Assess risk against established company policies, processes and standards as aligned with the Company.
• Collaborate effectively with stakeholders especially with Revenue Assurance and Internal Control teams.
• Conduct and supervise fraud management reviews and gap analysis.
• Conduct root cause analysis through investigation of control failures, losses and near misses;
• Fully accountable for the implementation of the Company’s Anti-Fraud strategy and collation of fraud related data;
• Develop effective working relationships with Law enforcement & other Government agencies;
• Prepare caseload for Law enforcement agencies;
• Deliver Anti -Fraud and corruption workshops in collaboration with the Compliance team. Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any discipline with Military/Police experience;
• A minimum of Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a related investigation role;
• Strong IT skills and a good understanding of fraud and financial crime including money laundering that impacts upon the Telecom industry and Mobile Financial Services;
• Excellent in oral and written communication and report writing skills;
• Extensive understanding of Fraud, Corruption, Ethics, Criminal Law and Compliance related topics. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject. Closing Date:
18 May, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications. Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.