The successful candidate for this role will join our Network Planning team as IP Infrastructure Planning Manager in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Data Network, and will lead the planning, designing, dimensioning and optimization of IP Infrastructure Network.
IP Infrastructure planning
• Ensure proper Capacity Planning and dimensioning for all IP Infrastructure (MPBN, IP MPLS infrastructure, POP routers, IPRAN, Enterprise network) nodes are in line with agreed capacity management guidelines;
• Ensure network resilience and redundant for all IP Infrastructure Network and Nodes in line with agreed Network availability KPIs;
• Provide technical center of excellence for IP Infrastructure related issues;
• Report and maintain an updated Network diagrams and HW/SW release management of the IP Infrastructure network.
IP Infrastructure Network optimization
• Perform proactive monitoring of Key Performance Indicators related to IP Infrastructure (MPBN, IP MPLS infrastructure, POP routers, IPRAN, Enterprise network, etc.) networks;
• Ensure an efficient usage of the IP Infrastructure nodes and interfaces;
• See to the daily, weekly and monthly delivery of all capacity & performance reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering;
• Certification in CCNA/CCDP/CCNP & PRINCE2/PMP will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant working experience in a similar role;
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
• Self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
30 July, 2018
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.