Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience managers for Laboratory Manager in Ghana:
• To carry out technical testing relating to the material operations and organise the Technicians within the department on a day to day basis. To assist with daily activities including Safety & Health, Process Control, Team management.
• To ensure testing procedures are fully documented, understood and communicated to any technicians supervised by the jobholder
• Sampling & Testing – To carry out tests in line with procedures and ensure these are fully documented
• Advice to sections – To advise technical supervisor or technicians when quality standards are being compromised, and take appropriate action to rectify quality issues
Qualification Required & Experience
• Ideally City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent Laboratory Certification
• Previous experience should include civil engineering, dredging, marine piling, construction of any of the following: Sea Terminal Berths, jetty’s, Lock Gates, harbours / ports, Quay/sea walls, breakwaters, RC concrete.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
11 April, 2018