A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an innovative, results oriented and self-motivated person to join our team as LABORATORY TECHNICIAN JOB PURPOSE: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sampling of Raw Materials and packaging materials.
• Analysis of raw materials and packaging materials
• Analysis of bulk and inter mediate products
• Analysis of finished products
• Preparation of solutions and standardization
• Calibration of laboratory instrument and apparatus per the assigned SOP’s.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time. OTHER ADDITIONS:
• Assists in the Validation of analytical instruments and methods
• Assists in the R & D formulation / Product Reworks etc.
• Supervision and GMP checks on the production line such as line clearance etc.
• Risk level such as frequent exposures to harmful chemicals in the line of work COMPETENCIES
• Ability to analyze chemicals and write report
• Must be able to supervise production work
• Must be analytical and organized
• Must be attentive to details and follow procedures
• Required Skills or Experience Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Chemistry/Bio chemistry or a related field with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably a pharmaceutical company. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 December, 2013
• Please indicate position you are applying for as subject of the mail.
• Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.