University of Ghana invites applications for suitably qualified persons for the following positions: 6. LECTURER/ SENIOR LECTURER/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / PROFESSOR IN ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY Qualification Required & Experience The preferred candidate must:
• Have a BSc in Biology or a related discipline and a PhD in Environmental Biology with expertise in Environmental System Analysis.
• Be able to teach and develop undergraduate and graduate courses in Plant and Environmental Biology.
• Exhibit capacity to work in a team and promote the development of Environmental Biology through programme development, grantmanships and innovative research.
• Should not exceed 45 years of age by August 2021. Notes:
Applicants seeking for appointment to the grades of Senior Lecturer, and above should refer to the University of Ghana’s requirement for appointment to these positions. Remunerations
The salary and conditions of service for the position are similar to what pertains in Ghanaian Public Universities. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
• Applications should include a completed application form for Academic staff positions (UAB FORM 1A) to be downloaded from the University of Ghana website (https://www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd/forms/senior-members
• The application should include copies of transcripts, academic and/or professional certificates, curriculum vitae, research and teaching statements, names and addresses of at least three referees.
• Interested applicants may submit a complete application package (hardcopy) to: The College Secretary CBAS, University of Ghana, Legon, Accra – Ghana
Or The Head Department of Plant and Environmental Biology University of Ghana P. O. Box LG 55 Legon
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2021