ProCredit Savings and loans Company Limited requires a Legal Specialist for immediate employment. Job Summary
• Provide timely and accurate legal advice on legal matters set out in the operational framework Files and ensure that court processes are executed
• Follow-up and update management on court matters and attending court hearings for and behalf of ProCredit.
• Identify and analyse legal developments (monitoring changes in legislation), notify and guide management so that ProCredit is optimally prepared to face the consequences of the developments
• Provide advice on litigation affecting the institution.
• Lead in legal prosecution for loan recovery
• Advise and pursue labour and staff-related cases Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Law and should have been called to the Ghana Bar Association.
• At least 2 (two) years practice in legal services for institutions, drafting of legal documents, court attendance
• Experience in corporate law practice will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge of the Ghana Labour law
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, friendly team player
• Ability to Multi-task Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
We offer an interesting and challenging work opportunity in a dynamic, international environment. Your application documents should include a motivation statement detailing clearly why you want to join ProCredit SLC and why you are particularly suitable for this position.
Please submit your current CV and a Motivational Letter to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
12 December, 2013 NOTE:
Please state the position only as the subject of the e-mail.