• Administer libraries and perform related library services.
• Work in a variety of settings.
• Tasks may include selecting, acquiring, cataloguing, classifying, circulating, and maintaining library materials; and furnishing reference, bibliographical, and readers' advisory services.
• May perform in-depth, strategic research, and synthesize, analyze, edit, and filter information. May set up or work with databases and information systems to catalogue and access information. Qualification Required & Experience
• Native, working knowledge of English, including excellent drafting, formatting, editing and presentation Skills
• Strong Writing, editing, public speaking and good leadership skills
• Knowledge of the media and how it operates
• Ability to summarise and simplify complex information and communicate it to targeted groups
• Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Office applications) and the ability to use information technology as a tool and resource.
• Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
email: [email protected] NB:
Diploma in that field from University of Ghana Closing Date:
13 March, 2015