West African Examinations Council
Job Vacancy For Locum Medical Doctor At West African Examinations Council
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Managing the Council's Clinic.
• Attending to medical/health problems presented by the staff and their dependants.
• Monitoring and administering medication.
• Promoting health education in conjunction with other health personnel.
• Monitoring and certifying claims of staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Medical Doctor.
• Must have at least five (5) years experience.
• Leadership skills
• Good Interpersonal relations
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may collect application forms direct from HRM Department, Ghana National Office, WAEC behind Ridge Hospital, Accra.
Completed applications forms must be marked, for the Attention of Head, HRM and posted to or handed in personally at the council's Office near Ridge Hospital, Accra not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement
Head of National Office
The West African Examinations Council
P. O. Box 917
Closing Date: 23 December, 2014