A reputable LPG facilities operator requires the services of suitable, qualified persons to fill the following position:- Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Job Summary
• Management of the overall Terminal maintenance planning (monthly, quarterly and yearly etc.)
• Implementation of the maintenance policy activities which includes quality inspections, scheduled operational checks, overhualing and parts replacement exercises etc.
• Undertake routine calibrating exercises at the facility ensure accurate measurements during product transfers.
• Management of the maintenance team offer a 24 hour maintenance support to ensure the continous operation of the facility
• Implementation of the maintenance policy activities which includes quality inspections, scheduled operational checks, overhauling and parts replacement exercises etc.
• Execute any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree (Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) desired
• Must have analytical skills and be able to work under pressure, meet targets and report on activities
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years working experience and must be knowledgeable in product detailing
• Must possess a valid driving license Location:
Anorchie - Ellembelle, Western Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may submit applications with current CV to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
05 February, 2014