• Reporting to the Maintenance & Integrity Lead (FPSO KNK I FPSO JAM) in Accra company office Duties & Responsibilities
Learn from and assist the Maintenance & Integrity Lead with:
• Championing technical integrity in the assets. Focal point for driving quality and continuous improvement of the Safety Case Performance
• Standards (PS) and Safety Critical Elements (SCEs), completion of implementation of these standards / and the quality of the AMOS WO's,
• Job Descriptions & the associated Work Order and maintenance history
• Driving quality and continuous improvement for all rotating and static equipment, electrical & instrumentation equipment integrity, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
• Identification of all critical equipment and systems with a high probability of failure which directly impact the facility in terms of HSE and production. Establish the efficient priorities of maintenance inspections & monitoring necessary to maintain required KPI uptime of all identified critical equipment and systems in accordance with industry best practices.
• Working with the Engineering & MoC Lead to supervise subordinate M&I Engineers and other staff to provide a good balance of operational and engineering support advising O&M Managers.
• Helping to manage the TEN & KNK (the Facilities) maintenance to ensure an effective and auditable Planned Maintenance system is efficient, implemented, reviewed for improvement to reflect a risk based maintenance philosophy, asset management fundamentals and operational experience. Qualification Required & Experience
• Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred.
• Tertiary education - engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid
• 3 x year experience in risk based asset integrity related to equipment Maintenance and Integrity, with reliability management (development, review and continuous improvement)
• Some knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
• Some experience in Maintenance & Integrity development, materials management, reliability reviews and analysis and project management.
• Some knowledge of Asset & Integrity Management and standards (ISO55000) and ISO14224 application and implementation. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested persons should send their application letters, CVs and copies of relevant academic documents to: [email protected]
or to: The Human Resources Department MODEC Ghana Limited Plot No.71, George Walker Bush Highway, North Dzorwulu, Accra Closing Date:
21 July, 2017
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.