• Ghana Jubilee Field production operations organisation/team and other development teams (facilities, sub-surface etc.)
• Tullow production community External:
• Modec O+M Contractor
• Operations, maintenance and engineering contractors Supervising and working with:
• Ghana offshore Production & Maintenance Team – the total internal and contractor team responsible for the maintenance of the offshore facilities. The Maintenance & Integrity Engineer will report directly to the Operations Superintendent Team Working
• MV21 Offshore Maintenance contractor staff
• Modec and associated O+M Contractors
• Phase 1a Project Team – Ghana Jubilee Field
• Well Engineering Manager and team – Ghana Jubilee Field
• Contracts, Procurement and Logistics Manager and team – Ghana Jubilee Field
• Ghana TEN Project team and successful FPSO contractor Job Purpose:
The Maintenance & Integrity Engineer will;
• Lead and co-ordinate high quality maintenance and integrity management activities in the Tullow Ghana operating company.
• Lead the development and implementation of the maintenance and integrity management system for the MV21.
• Ensure Safety Critical maintenance is assigned and executed as per the maintenance plan.
• Interface with O+M Contractor to effect continuous maintenance improvement activities on the vessel, coaching and mentoring Maint Supervision on the vessel.
• Develop and manage maintenance management metrics in line with the Operations Team KPI’s and Process Safety initiatives
• Mentor TGL planning team in the development of the Integrated Planning process, and the offshore team in the execution of planning to the job/man day measuring and reporting planning & scheduling effectiveness
• Provide reports/updates on Integrity Management processes, including Safety Critical maintenance execution
• Provide Planning and Management expertise for Shutdown Planning and execution. Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
• Maintain an open and high quality offshore production operations team delivering high levels of maintenance and cost performance.
• Deliver a structured integrated maintenance & integrity management system.
• Deliver HSE, maintenance and cost targets for the offshore operation.
• Facilitate the development of Modec Maintenance Team, and TGL planning team by mentoring and technical supervision. Qualification Required & Experience Person Specification Education:
• Tertiary – engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid
Ideally also with business/commercial. Skills:
• Analytical. Personable.
• Communication skills high – verbal and written
• Operations team leading/management experience
• Mentoring and training capabilities
• Good understanding of Class and Flag State requirements for FPSOs.
• High level maintenance and operational skills honed in national and international roles. Overseas and African experience beneficial.
• Experience of working with O+M contractors to manage Maintenance activities
• Breadth of operational experience, preferred FPSO but not essential. Probably 20 year+ upstream industry background.
• Culturally sensitive and keen to develop national staff into senior roles as the organisation is developed. Business Behaviours:
• High level communication skills – verbal and written
• HSE aware
• Technically and commercially credible, open and honest
• Managerial and supervisory experience of operations & maintenance staff Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 January, 2014 Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationship. We strive to recruit the best candidate for any position in Tullow and this goal is underpinned by our attractive market-based remuneration and employment policies