Mobile Financial Systems
Manager, MFS Business Development
MTN Level 3
Senior Manager, MFS Commercial
Responsible for identifying business/sales opportunities, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with business contacts as well as drive all corporate engagements to achieve business growth.
• Responsible for the identification of new MFS products and services.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs and advice appropriately on it
• Responsible for all corporate engagements related to Mobile Money.
• Responsible for the management of 3rd Party integrators and strategic partners – ECG, DStv, etc
• Manage engagements with both government and international agencies whilst following industry trends locally and internationally
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
• Writing business proposals and responding to RFPs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Follow up new business opportunities and communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
• Oversee the development of MFS marketing literature
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree (preferably in Sales and Marketing)
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience (experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage) with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
• A good understanding of marketing principles
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Innovations management and development
• Market Intelligence
• Presentation planning and delivery knowledge and skills
• Research & Reporting Skills
• Sales Planning
• Financial Acumen
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills - Strong written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Skill in Contract Management
• Stakeholder Management Skills
• A positive attitude
• Negotiation skills (Proven ability to negotiate)
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
10 November 2018