Mobile Financial Systems Department:
MFS Operations & Service Delivery Location:
Manager, MFS Operations Level:
MTN Level 3 Reports to:
Senior Manager, MFS Operations & Service Delivery Job Summary:
• Manage Operational Activities, Third Level Customer Support, Training and Capacity building within the MFS division. Additionally, the role is responsible for managing Agent and Merchant setup. Job Role Operations Support:
• Efficiently manage MFS operational activities within the MFS Division.
• Provide operational assistance to all internal MTN MoMo and third-party partners.
• Develop, manage and ensure adherence to all MFS operational policy, process and procedures.
• Manage Partner Bank relations and service support.
• Develop processes to ensure efficient management of user activities on the MoMo platform
• Oversee the activation of Merchant and Agent Accounts
• Ensure regular updates of all user guides and operational manuals
• Manage customer records in line with regulatory requirements
• Oversee the development and implementation of training programs to build capability for all Mobile Money internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate Mobile Money governance, audit and risk management activities.
• Provide support on product development, testing, training and support. Customer Support:
• Manage Customer Experience initiatives with the MFS Division.
• Work collaboratively with Customer Care team to manage third level query resolution.
• Coordinate support activities across all MTN touch points – Service Centre, Call Centre, Connect Stores, Volume Management and Other MTN Divisions etc Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Degree in Computer Technology, Business Administration, Social Science or other related professional Experience
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience (experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage) with at least 3 years in a supervisory role Competencies Professional/Technical competencies:
• Ability to deal with Paradoxes and ambiguity
• Decisive problem solver
• High quality agility and adaptability
• Strong Team management & Communication skills
• Business Risk Management
• Information systems management
• In-depth knowledge of Mobile Financial Industry
• System management / Administration
• Office suite and other related software applications Behavioural competencies:
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management and dispute resolution
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
• Interpersonal Skills - Strong Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Display perseverance and tenacity
• Composed and even tempered
• Performance excellence
• Attention to details
• Creates renewal Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
10 November 2018