Marketing & Business Development REPORTS TO:
General Manager / CEO RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Marketing Assistants JOB OBJECTIVE
• Assist in the planning and development of policies and procedures for effective marketing of GEO.
• Assist in conducting market research with the view to providing competitive and profitable products to meet the needs of the investing public. KEY RESULT AREAS
• Marketing and sales management
• Servicing of Customers and Relationship building
• Corporate Image Building
• Branding of Corporate Products DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Research new markets.
• Periodic analysis of SWOTs for effective Marketing management.
• Determine new market trends.
• Contact follow – ups on sales prospects.
• Perform general clerical duties.
• Set up and coordinate meetings
• Support staff in assigned marketing projects.
• Assist with the preparation of periodically comprehensive sales and marketing reports for the attention of management
• Responsible for website content development.
• Assist in preparing and implementing marketing strategy.
• Laise with IT to provide e-mail addresses, staff ID cards, Call cards, corporate letterheads Qualification Required & Experience Knowledge and skills includes
• First degree in Business Administration (marketing Option), Economics, English or Social Sciences or qualified membership of a recognized Professional Marketing body i.e Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) with three (3) years post qualification relevant experience. Work-based competencies;
• Knowledge of Banking / Financial Services Operations
• Good Marketing Research Skills
• Good Marketing and Sales Promotions
• Good analytical skills and judgment
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy skills Behavioural Competencies
• Ability to promote team work
• High level of commitment and professionalism
• High level of maturity Location:
Tarkwa How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2013