• Plan and execute all web, marketing database, e-mails, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Identifying trends and insight, and optimize speed and performance based on the insight.
• measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goal (RCI and KPI).
• Evaluate emerging technologies; provide though leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goal (ROI and KPI) Qualification Required & Experience
• B.Sc. Degree in Marketing or related field.MBA is an added advantage.
• Five (5) years working experience in publishing firm with strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target market audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Successful candidates are to send CV to: [email protected]
State subject of the mail as e.g: "Application for the post of Marketing Manager" Closing Date:
31 March, 2017