A Social Enterprise is seeking to recruit knowledgeable, experience, goal oriented, and an entreprenuer to employ as Market Manager. REPORTS TO:
Innovation Director LOCATION
: Based in Tamale with frequent day and/or overnight travel to rural areas across the Northern, Upper East and Upper West Regions PURPOSE
• The Marketing Manager (MM) plays a key role in managing the marketing activities for various products within individual projects.
• Major responsibilities include identifying potential customers, developing marketing plans that align with business strategy and developing and testing marketing campaigns. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
• Reports directly to the Innovation Director
• Works with Market Analysts & Sales Agents on an as-needed basis CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Modifications may be made at any time
• Conduct gender-sensitive market research to understand market trends, requirements and gather feedback.
• Contribute to develop, evaluate, and implement gender-sensitive marketing plans and strategies.
• Prepare and manage the marketing budget and track the achievements against the budget.
• Conduct gender-sensitive marketing events and promotions (for e.g. community road shows etc.) and implement systems to ensure effectiveness of campaigns.
• Collaborate with external and internal partners in executing marketing plans and campaigns.
• Advise, document and provide marketing information to sales team and senior management. Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate from University with degree in Marketing and Sales
• At least 2 years work experience in Marketing and Sales
• Ability to Speak; Hausa, Dagbane, Daagare, or any other Northern languages
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Previous experience in Market Research is a plus
• Holds a Valid License and capability to ride a Motorbike Location:
Tamale How To Apply For The Job
The applicants should post their Covering Letter and CV to email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
11 April, 2017