The Marketing Manager who will report directly to the CEO will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective Marketing Strategy for the company Key Responsibilities
• Ensuring that set targets are achieved.
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
• Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing and Outreach Team.
• Responsible for the effective management of agreed budget and ensure that all marketing activities are carried within the agreed budget.
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products. Qualification Required & Experience
• A good Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or an equivalent qualification
• Approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
• Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
• A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
• Must be a good team player
• Should possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: [email protected]
or [email protected] Closing Date:
24 December, 2013