An independent market, economic, social and policy research and management consulting firm based in Accra-Ghana which provides actionable and insightful research solutions and management consulting services to companies, government agencies, non-profits, foundations and associations requires the services of the following professional: Job Title:
Marketing Research Officers Duties and Responsibilities:
• To design and plan for the full process of research, including briefs and reports preparation.
• To collect data, analyze data in different fields as required by clients of the company and the supervisor.
• o prepare or assist in opinion/advice on a wide range of marketing issues, involving, inter alia, the launch of new products or the demands of the market relating to a product or services.
• To plan, implement and evaluate the marketing campaigns or marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets of the company as agreed with the supervisor.
• To assist with the development and implementation of company client development objectives.
• To perform other duties as assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of HND, preferably in Marketing, Economics and/or other related fields. Work experience:
• At least 2 years of progressive work experience in marketing and marketing research or related fields. Experience with project development and implementation would be an asset. Languages:
• Fluency in oral and written English. Capabilities and Skills: Competence:
A comprehensive knowledge of market and economics; full competency to conduct independent research on various issues of market and business; strong analytical skills, sound judgment and ability in taking into account various economic policy implications; Strong familiarity with research and marketing analysis as well as market consulting service; Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing research; Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines. Managing performance:
Good project management skills including ability to manage a marketing campaign or marketing research project budget. Communication:
Strong communication (spoken, written and presentational) skills, including the ability to produce written reports in a clear and concise style, to make presentations to clients.
Planning and organizing: Ability to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed plans and strategies; to identify priority activities and adjust priorities as required; to allocate appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work as well as foreseen risks. Teamwork:
Ability to work collaboratively with other staff to achieve company goals; Independence:
Ability to work independently with minimum of supervision. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send a cover letter, CV/resume to The Executive Director:- [email protected] Closing Date:
23 December, 2013