Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited
Job Vacancy For Mechanical Technician At Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited (Central Region)
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited, an Agro Industrial Company in the Central Region
Ensure that all maintenance activities are dealt with timely and within prescribed standard operating procedure.
To carry out general maintenance and repairs of Oil Palm processing equipment which includes:
• Repairs and maintenance of Twin screw press and Digesters
• Maintenance of Centrifuge equipment
• Servicing and fabrication of pumps (multiple and single stage centrifugal slurry and water pumps, vacuum pumps)
• Welding and Fabrication of fans and impellers, storage tanks and processing equipment parts.
• Servicing and repairs to elevators and air compressors
• Inspection, maintenance/repairs to pressure vessels (boilers, aircompressor receivers, oil palm sterilising vessel, etc.)
• Maintenance of crude palm and kernel oil tanks
• Inspection and lubrication
• To assist in the installation of new equipment
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess Mechanical Engineering Technician Part II with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
Location: Central Region
How To Apply For The Job
All Applications should be directed to:
The Human Resource Business Partner
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Ltd
P.O. BOX 138
Closing Date: 10 December, 2013