MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide.
The Medical Detailer shall perform tasks critical to ensuring the maintenance of quality standards, training of outlets, prospecting for sales within the Ghana Health Service outlets and maintaining strong relationships with these outlets to ensure regular supply of social marketed products. Key Responsibilities
• Undertakes regular site visits to all identified clients (such as private sector pharmacies, Ghana Health Service facilities) and submit feedback on the progress
• Compiles surveillance indicators for the Ghana Health Service and pharmacies and uses these to improve surveillance activities for drugs.
• Monitors quality standards and performance of drugs on the market and ensures high quality and high volume in each outlet.
• Ensures write up of major drug or distribution shortfalls and interventions.
• Ensures all outlet assessments and quality audits are done.
• Arranges and ensures training and capacity building for partner pharmacists using MSIG marketed pharmaceutical products. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or higher in Marketing or Sales Management
• At least 3 years post national service experience in pharmaceutical sales
• Experience in client relationship management Experience/Skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite and report writing
• Ability to communicate effectively, analytical and results oriented
• Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels -government, donor and community
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Honest, mature, reliable and passionate about field work pro-Choice. Location:
Eastern Region and Ashanti Region How To Apply For The Job
These are all local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
For any of the positions applied for, please label application and email with the exact preferred job title and location, for example (Regional Coordinator Youth, Accra etc.).
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to: The Head Human Resource and Admin Marie Stopes Int. Ghana PMB 267, Accra
e-mail through: [email protected] Closing Date:
08 November, 2013