• Efficiently provide clinical services including long acting family planning methods.
• Provide high quality and innovative Family Planning (FP; /Sexual
• Reproductive Health (SRH) services in MSIG Centres of Excellence.
• Promote family planning through all MSIG clinical service delivery channels.
• Counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary.
• Ensure that clinical complications at service delivery points are minimised or professionally managed when they occur. Qualification Required & Experience
The person must:
• Be a certified Midwife from a recognized training institution
• Be well versed in Ghana Health Service clinical policies, protocols and standards
• Be innovative in handling sexual and reproductive health issues.
• Have practical working experience in sexual and reproductive Healthcare.
• Have the desire to skillfully perform family planning services
• At least five (5) years experience in midwifery
• Be prochoice Location:
Techiman How To Apply For The Job
This is a local position. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana. Please label application and email with the exact job title and location if indicated. Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to: Director - Human Resource and Admin Marie Stopes Int. Ghana PMB 267, Accra
Or by e-mail through: [email protected] Closing Date:
21 November, 2014