MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide.
The Midwife will be responsible for providing high quality core clinical services in the assigned centre of excellence. Key Responsibilities
• Efficiently provide clinical services including long acting family planning methods.
• Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical and outreach products and equipments.
• Provide high quality and innovative FP/SRH services in MSIG Centres of Excellence.
• Promote family planning through all MSIG clinical service delivery channels
Counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary Qualification Required & Experience The person must
• Be a certified Midwife from a recognized training institution
• Be well versed in Ghana Health Service clinical policies, protocols and standards
• Be innovative in handling sexual and reproductive health issues.
• Have practical working experience in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
• Have the desire to skilfully perform family planning services
Be prochoice Location:
Accra, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
These are all local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
For any of the positions applied for, please label application and email with the exact preferred job title and location, for example (Regional Coordinator Youth, Accra etc.).
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to: The Head Human Resource and Admin Marie Stopes Int. Ghana PMB 267, Accra
e-mail through: [email protected] Closing Date:
08 November, 2013