MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide Job Summary
• Efficiently provide clinical services including long acting family planning methods.
• Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical and outreach products and equipments.
• Provide high quality and innovative FP/SRH services in MSIG Centres of Excellence.
• Promote family planning through all MSIG clinical service delivery channels
• Counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary. Qualification Required & Experience
• Be a certified Midwife from a recognized training institution
• Be well versed in Ghana Health Service clinical policies, protocols and standards
• Be innovative in handling sexual and reproductive health issues.
• Have practical working experience in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
• Have the desire to skilfully perform family planning services
• At least three years experience in midwifery
• Be prochoice Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to: The Head Human Resource and Admin Marie Stopes Int. Ghana PMB 267, Accra
e-mail through: [email protected] Closing Date:
03 April, 2014