Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition (GACC) is a unique cross-sectional grouping of public, private and civil society organizations (CSOs) with a focus on promoting good governance and fighting corruption in Ghana. Industry Nonprofit
– Organization Management Employment type:
Full – time Job function:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Purpose
• The successful candidate shall perform but not limited to monitoring and evaluation of governance projects, ensuring high quality inputs, designing and implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation activities. Summary of Roles
• Creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation project activities
• Defining and implementing the key project performance indicators (KPI) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the project.
• Lead project team in the development and implementation of an M&E system (or adoption of prescribed M&E system) and oversee routine programme monitoring activities of GACC.
• Proposing strategies to increase data use and demand amongst program staff.
• Defining ways to properly organize, document and capture programme progress.
• Keep abreast of developments in program changes and progress in order to advise and recommend tool and strategies to increase program performances results.
• Analyzing changes and patterns in Key Performance Indicator data and performance reports in order to support program staff.
• Ensuring that donor, partner and Senior Management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Reviewing and analyzing weekly reports to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting.
• Assist the various programme teams in data analysis.
• Any other duties assigned. Qualification Required & Experience Position Qualification, Skills and Experience Required
• Bachelor degree in Project Management, Business Administration, marketing, communication, or related field, a Master Degree will be an advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years professional experience in an M&E position (essential)
• Experience in a non-government organization (desirable)
• Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, data base management and developing M&E plans.
• Thorough knowledge of advanced statistics and research methods for monitoring including sampling techniques and the use of software for analysis.
• Excellent critical thinker, assessor and analyzer.
• Ability to make excellent strategic recommendations as part of the evaluation process.
• Good knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, mixed method and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.)
• Proficient in the use of data analysis tools such as SPSS and STATA.
• High levels of integrity and ethics.
• Ability to handle confidential information. Location:
Accra, Pig Farm Junction, Near Total Filling Station (Main Olusegun Obasanjo Way) How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their Cover letter and CV in single documents with 3 professional referees to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 August, 2018
Females are encouraged to apply. NB:
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.