Wienco Cotton Ghana Limited is a reputable cotton production, processing and marketing Company operating in the northern part of Ghana. We seek to employ a young and dynamic person for the position of Monitoring & Logistics Manager Qualification Required & Experience
Candidate should possess any of the following Degrees from a recongnised University
• Master in Agro-business or Agro-economics
• MBA Finance / Management / Administration, Purchasing and Supply Management Experience and Proficiency Candidate should possess the following skills:
• Not less than three (3) years of post-qualification working experience in a managerial position in a reputable Organisation at the time of application. Working experience in an agro-industry shall be an advantage
• Experience in reconciling data and monitoring information from several production units.
• Highly proficient in ICT in Word and EXCEL in order to use these programmes for analysing and presenting accurate information for appropriate management decisions.
• Must be a team player as well as possess good supervisory skills
• Should not be less than 35 years old at the time of application. Location:
Tamale How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae (including at least two referees) and copies of relevant certificates / testimonials, telephone and email addresses to the following address: The General Manager Wienco Cotton Ghana Ltd P.O.Box TL 1725, Tamale
or email to: [email protected]
or deliver by hand to our front desk at:- House No. BLK IV Plot 72, Naaluro Estates (opposite Bigiza Court Hotel) off the Tamale-Bolgatanga truck road. Closing Date:
19 November, 2013