Job Vacancy For Monitoring Officers
A reputable licensed cocoa buying company is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the under-listed position: Monitoring Officers
• Prepare of parallel returns and society performance update to give a true representation of the activities of purchasing clerks and district managers.
• Verification of Area, District and P/Cs (Purchasing Clerks) returns by using the receipts and waybills submitted every week
• Presentation of graphs on district performance against targets
• Field monitoring i.e verification of stocks at the various depots to ensure that stocks are accurately reported to the office
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a first Degree or HND from a recognised institution preferably in the areas of purchasing and supply, marketing, accounting agricultural science and agric business
• Must have completed national service
• Must be computer literate (Ms excel and word)
• Must be prepared to work in a rural area. Co-operations
• Should be willing travel to remote cocoa growing communities on short notice.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters adn C.Vs to:-
Closing Date: 30 August, 2017