• The Ghana Society of the Physically Disabled (GSPD) invites applications tor the above vacancy
• To support the work of the Ghana Society of the Physically Disabled (GSPD), by implementing the decisions and policies of the National Executive Board, National Executive Council and Delegates Assembly, managing the national secretariat and staff, and mobilising resources in order to achieve the Society’s objectives. MAIN DUTIES
• To implement the decisions of the National Executive Board, National Executive Council and Delegates Assembly of the Society.
• To be responsible fur the day-to-day administration of the national secretariat.
• To maintain proper financial administrative records and prepare reports for partners and donors.
• To undertake resource mobilisation activities in order to achieve the society’s objectives.
• To line manage the staff of the society.
• To be responsible for GSPD property.
• To undertake internal/external liaison on behalf of the society
• To network with staff and executives of the other national organisations of persons with disabilities and with the Ghana Federation of the Disabled.
• To attend National Executive Committee and Delegates Congress meetings as an ex-officio member and act as secretary.
• To undertake any other official duties as may be directed by the President. Qualification Required & Experience
• Preferably a person with a physical disability
• Must possess at least a first level degree or an approved comparable qualification
• Must have at least five years post qualification work experience in
• office or business management
• Must be aged between 45 and above years
• Must be sensitive to disability and gender issues
• Must be a computer literate
• Must have experience of working with disadvantage groups. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicant to write (with CV, names and addresses of two referees and reliable contact telephone number) to: The National President Ghana Society of the Physically Disabled Private Mail Bag TUC Post Office Accra
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 November, 2013